*** V3 DELAYS ***: click here -> 20181101 - V3 Flash Module Production Issue
We're going to restart production in three phases.
Phase 1 involves redesigning our modules to accommodate the new chips. We're in this phase now as of November 16, 2018, and expect to remain in this phase until at least mid-December 2018. While we're in this phase, we are suspending all sales of new ECMLink packages or upgrades. We need to make absolutely SURE we can produce flash modules again before accepting anyone's money.
Phase 2 will begin immediately thereafter, once we have working, finalized prototypes in hand. We will start taking pre-orders at that time and this page will update accordingly.
Phase 3 will then begin once we've started production back up in full and have satisfied all our pending pre-orders. At that time we'll return back to business as usual...except that we might start some more serious development work on V4!
Thanks again for everyone's patience!!
*** DO NOT ORDER ***: To be clear...do NOT place an order off this page. We will need to cancel any orders placed here. We're leaving this page up just as a placeholder to provide this notice.